Hey y’all – it’s Week 48 of the 52-Week MFRW Blog Challenge. I can’t believe it’s almost over. That being said – never fear – the group wanted to continue, so there will be more where these posts came from in 2018 (HEY!… I can hear you screaming from here…).
So, this week’s topic is 5 things on my bucket list. Why do I feel like we already covered this during 2017?
My bucket list is mostly travel-related, although I do have some personal goals on it. Since it’s a long list, here’s just a small taste (5 things) of what I want to do:
- Run a marathon (actually, I just want to finish in an upright position, on the correct side of an ambulance (meaning not in one!) – I hope to check this one off next month, but my legs/feet are laughing (actually crying) at the idea during my training runs
- Become a NYT or USA Today Bestselling Author
- Become a full-time writer so I can give up the blood and guts of the dental world!
- Climb the steps of Macchu Pichu
- Visit Australia and the Far East
What’s on your bucket list? Leave a comment below and, as always, thanks for reading!
This is a blog hop – Click here to visit the other authors on the hop.